Anyone else happy that 2013 is coming to a close? Mind you, while it was not a horrible year, there is much for me to look forward to in 2014.
I hope there are plenty of things for you to be or get excited about in your 2014.
One of the biggest things I think we need to take with us all into the new year is positive thinking and realizing that there may just be a silver lining!
I don’t do resolutions. I stopped making those moons ago. Instead I think “goals” are more realistic. And yes, I did reach some of the goals I made for this year and some were not met but I am ok with that. On to new and different things in this coming new year.
I leave you with an end of the year questioner! See you in the new year!
1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
Visited The Tomb Of Christ Here In Japan.
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I Don’t Do Resolutions, I Make Goals. There Were A Few Goals I Met And Yes I Will Make New Ones For 2014.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Yes, In August My Grandfather And It Was Horrible To Not Be Able To Get To His Funeral.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
More Motivation To Exercise.
7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory?
From May Till August Due To The Dying & Then Death Of My Grandfather.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Growing My Baking Blog: www.imathomebaking.com
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not Being Able To US For My Grandfather’s Funeral.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just Normal Sinus Stuff.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
I Did Not Buy It But My Husband Did For Christmas For Me, An AeroGarden I Have Been Wanting.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Anyone Who Made Me Happy This Year.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Anyone Who Claims To Be Tolerant Yet When Faced With The Ability To Be Tolerant & Show Grace Looked Like A Bunch Of Hypocrites.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Savings For Our Move Early Summer 2014.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Getting Orders To Move To Hawaii!
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2013?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
1. Happier or sadder? A Little Of Both.
2. Thinner or fatter? Little Thinner.
3. Richer or poorer? Average.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercise and baked more.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Here In Japan With My Husband And Our Furchildren. It Was Wonderful!
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
Hands Down, My Mother!
22. Did you fall in love in 2013?
I Stayed In Love With My Husband 🙂
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
Stupid Question. NONE.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
Copper & Not Happy That BBC America Decided To Can It.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Hate Is A Strong Word, I Try Not To Harbor Such Feelings. But Sure, There Are Many People To Dislike.
26. What was the best book(s) you read?
A Book From My Favorite Series: Cupcake Bakery Mysteries.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
28. What did you want and get?
A New Bread Machine.
29. What did you want and not get?
A Job But It Is Very Hard For An American To Get A Job Where I Live In Japan.
30. What were your favorite films of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Turned 34, Went To Visit Christ’s Tomb & An Azalea Festival.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not Having A Single Dental Issue.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2013?
Comfortable, Maybe Too Comfortable!
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I Honestly Cant Stand Any Of Them.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Marriage equality, Military Budget Issues.
37. Who did you miss?
All Of My Family!
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I Only Met One New Person Really This Year, A Japanese National.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
Life Is Too Short, Don’t Waste Your Time & Focus On Loving Those That Mean Most To You!
40. One word that sums up your 2013!